The Willow Dress by Maelu
This Bohemian beauty from Maelu is designed in Portland and ethically created in India using heritage block print techniques on luxurious, natural model. Flowing, effortless style, the Willow Dress is bound to be your favorite go-to piece at home or away. It makes our vintage heart sing!
- Lena Print in 100% Modal. The Currant Print is 100% Cotton
- Gentle wash with like colors in cold water. Air dry
- S: Chest 18.5”, Falls 49" from high point of shoulder (4-6)
- M: Chest 19.5”, Falls 50" from high point of shoulder (8-10)
- L: Chest 20.5’’, Falls 51" from high point of shoulder (10-12)
- X-L: Chest 21.5, Falls 52" from high point of shoulder (12-14)
Maelu strives to follow a sustainable business model by not only creating naturally made items but by also making responsible business decisions. Maelu directly supports the artisans in India that block-print the beautiful fabric and also donates a portion of all profits directly to www.globalfundforwomen.org, a non-profit foundation supporting the advancement of women's human rights around the world.